All are welcome to come learn of God's will for us. We strive to learn God's revealed word in the Bible, to live our lives in consonance with his commands, and to worship him in the manner prescribed in the pages of the New Testament, just as the church did in the first century.
- We pray to God in Jesus' name.
- We sing in spirit and in truth without the use of musical instruments.
- We partake of the Lords Supper to memorialize Jesus' death on the cross and his resurrection.
- We study from God's word to be complete in our understanding of his will for us.
- We give of our means as we've been prospered.
- We always offer an invitation for those who have studied and come to an understanding of God's plan of salvation and who wish to be baptized.
- We offer our prayers for those among us suffering from physical or spiritual ailments, or suffering the burden of bereavement.